- On this Website.
- Through your use of the Service
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 18.
The Service is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information through the Service or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, any identity or records related to you, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
3. The Kinds of Personal Information We Collect.
Information You Provide to Us: The information we collect on or through the Service may include:
- Your IP address;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Service, including photos, credit card information, public address information, or any other applicable payment information;
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or any other identifier through which you may be contacted online or offline, including social media handles or any other relevant identifier (“personal information”);
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Service and of the fulfillment of your orders, as you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Service;
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including email addresses, if you contact us; or
- Details regarding how you found our site and how you intend to use it, if applicable.
You also may provide information to be published or transmitted to other users of the Service/Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service/Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
If you submit information to us that we believe places your privacy or security at risk, we may immediately delete that information.
Information Collected Automatically: As you navigate through and interact with the Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Usage details, including the total time you spend on the Service, the time you spend on each page, the order in which those pages were visited and the internal links clicked, the general geographic location from which you access the Service, which browser and operating system you are using to visit the Service, and the referring website;
- Performance details, including monitor page load times, CPU/memory usage, browser crashes and React component rendering; or
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Service according to your usage patterns; and
- Recognize you when you return to the Service.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not, itself, include personal information, though it may be correlated with other personal information to build a unique profile about you.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, verifying system and server integrity).
4. How We Use Your Information & Why We Collect It.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Service and its contents to you;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it (including to interact with our affiliates or subsidiaries);
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Service;
- To help facilitate the ongoing development of our services;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
6. Disclosure of Your Information.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the Service and services;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- To a buyer or successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction, or identifying malicious actors using our products, or the Company’s affiliates or subsidiaries.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for monetary compensation.
7. Data Security.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
8. Special Disclosures for European Users.
Under the European General Data Protection Act, every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data from us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
9. Data Protection Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask us to delete your data, and not to share it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can ask us:
- What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for business purposes, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide this information twice at any point in a rolling 12-month period. When you make this request, the information we provide will be limited to the previous 12 months.
- To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate.
- To correct your personal information. If you make this request, we will correct any of your inaccurate personal information that we have collected from you and retained. We may deny your request for correction if we determine that the contested personal information is more likely than not to be accurate based on the totality of the circumstances.
- To stop selling your personal information. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop selling it. If you are a California resident, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, please email such request to [email protected].
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. In no circumstances we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) to [email protected].
10. Retention of Personal Information.
We will retain your personal information to the extent necessary for the purposes stated in Section 4 (Use of personal information). The criteria for determining our retention period includes, but is not limited to: (i) the duration of the contractual relationship between you and us; (ii) the legal obligations assumed by us; and (iii) a need to perform the pursuant to an agreement to which you are a party.